Clinical Exercise Northern Rivers provides Chronic Disease Management and Exercise Physiology Services specialising in the management, rehabilitation and prevention of chronic and complex conditions.
Our collaborative approach aims to support individuals to achieve and maintain lifestyle habits which optimise health and quality of life.
Our Exercise Physiology and Chronic Disease Management Services include:
- Physical and functional assessment
- Monitored exercise programs - group and individual
- Lifestyle modification and self management support
- Behavioural modification strategies
- On-going review consultations
- Regular communication and reporting to medical professionals
Clinical Exercise Northern Rivers encourages positive health and wellbeing through exercise, education and empowerment.
We work with our clients to provide personalised solutions to help achieve better health outcomes and promote healthy lifestyles and ageing.
Clinical Exercise Northern Rivers services the Alstonville area. We provide services in your home, in our room, health facility, aged care facility, gym, pool or location of your choice.